Hegy Cleaning Services Company in Qatar knows how important it is to keep a clean and organized office for a productive workday. When you hire Molly Maid, we’ll dust, clean and vacuum your home office so you have more time to work and aren’t distracted by the mess. Our home office cleaning services in Doha Qatar include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Dusting your desk, window sills, picture frames and computer monitor
- Vacuuming carpets and mopping floors
- Disinfecting doorknobs, keyboards and the computer mouse
- Removing the trash and recycling
Our professional maids will never throw anything away or move anything without asking you first. With more than 30 years of experience, Hegy International is the reliable, trustworthy choice for giving your home and office the cleaning it needs.
How to Clean an Office
Whether you’re cleaning your home office or tidying up your desk at work, Molly Maid wants to help you keep your office tidy, clean and disinfected. Learn how to organize an office and clean an office from our cleaning experts.
Offices become a haven for germs and bacteria. Regularly cleaning and disinfecting your desk will help you avoid sickness and rise above distractions. Use the tips below to clean the dirtiest places in your office.
- Dust. Use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe down all surfaces. Remove your papers, file folders, calendars, stapler and other objects so you can wipe down your desk. Don’t overlook areas like power strips behind your desk, fan blades, window sills, the top of your monitor or the tops of picture frames.
- Vacuum. Work top to bottom. You should alternate between the upholstery brush, narrow attachment, and carpet attachment to thoroughly vacuum each and every surface on your desk and in your office. Pay attention to the areas you dusted, and vacuum up any loose dust the cloth didn’t capture.
- Disinfect. Sitting at our desks, we do lots and lots of touching, creating new micro-bacteria colonies with each keystroke, mouse click and phone call. Disinfect that mouse and office phone: the keypad, headset, mouthpiece, the whole thing.
- Consistency. Put a reminder on your calendar to clean and organize your desk weekly or bi-weekly. A cleaning routine will make it easier next time. Even better, keep disinfectant wipes near your desk so you can give everything a quick wipe-down between cleaning days.